Monday, May 22, 2006

Strange Mood Sunday

Having come to the conclusion that I will never buy another Lexmark printer I went out to Office Max and returned the reburbished catridge and looked at the printers at the store.

I left and thought about it for a couple of hours then went back to Office Max and bought an HP inkjet printer forgot the model number but it's Wi-Fi ready which means once I get hi-speed connectivity and get rid of the awful dial-up I'll be swinging!

I printed out what I wanted really late last night for the collage from hell -- I'm not totally satisfied with the layout but with the printer I can do some rearranging and adding and subtracting -- it's funny how you can start on a collage/assemblage and have it "sit" and then realize that's not the direction you want to go in and start a fresh arrangement. I like that.

No comments: