Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday May 21

The weather has been really cool and pleasant. Last night I worked on the art collage from hell. The priner wouldn't print the image correctly -- using an old version of Photoshop - it's either the work space or the printer. It sucked.

So I try using the other printer I got very cheaply at Target with my laptop. Big mistake. No drivers. Went online took an hour to download the driver for the now Discontinued POS printer. Sucks. Then the refurbished cartridge didn't want to cooperate. My laptop recognizes the printer but the printer won't print. The POS.

Art is not for the faint of heart. Undaunted I decided to read some slash. OK if you don't know what that is don't look it up. It's for adults and well....just if you don't know don't ask me. I'll deny it.

I'm not kidding. Seriously. But it does involve Mulder and Skinner

And you thought I just did artwork? LOL>

No comments: